Office Administration Supervisor
MSS People are working with an established client who require an Office Administrative Supervisor to support the day to day operational role of the business from our head office.
You will work with closely with the Manager/Director to ensure full compliance and administrative activities are met.
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and Pelcom software PICS to process all learner paperwork
- Registration and certification of learners with Awarding Organisations (AO’s)
- Manage filing systems to ensure funded programme documentation is audit compliant and up to date
- Archiving and storage of files and records in line with documentation policies
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Monitoring the condition of the office and reporting any requirements for repairs
- Organising and taking of minutes for meetings as requested
- Assisting in the overseeing of the recruitment and induction of new staff, with potential involvement in both their training and development needs
- Generating reports for senior management and delivering presentations where necessary
- Allocate roles and responsibilities to office staff for the support and ongoing Information, Advice and Guidance provided to personnel both internally and externally
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures inclusive of health and safety policies ensuring they are fully observed by others
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'