We're currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Technician for a prestigious automotive client in Gaydon.
Key Responsibilities of the Occupational Health Technician;
- Undertaking appropriate risk based health surveillance and referring to OH practitioners where clinically indicated.
- Providing a range of fitness for work assessments including driving, working at heights/confined spaces/hot and cold environments and referring to OH practitioners where clinically indicated.
- Undertaking a wide range of general administrative duties and specific tasks relating to clinical and non clinical work.
This is a temporary ongoing role working 2 days per week between Monday- Thursday 7am- 3pm there is a possibility that this role could become permanent.
To be considered for this role the Occupational Health Technician will ;
- previous experience in the delivery of health surveillance & health assessments
- ideally hold certificates for spirometry and audiometry
- have excellent IT skills
For further details please contact Stacey or Jag . Alternatively e-mail a current CV
- Occupational Health Technician
- health surveillance