We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor for our public sector client in Watford.
This is a full time temporary ongoing role however the client may consider part time minimum 3 days per week.
Requirements of the Occupational Health Advisor;
- immunisations and venepuncture
- pre-placement screening
- case management
To be considered for this role the Occupational Health Advisor will be-
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- OH Qualified ideally on Part 3 of the NMC register
- Previous public sector experience
For further details please contact Stacey, Jag or Lauren on . Alternatively e-mail a current CV
- Occupational Health Advisor
- OH Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job