Job Title: Nutrition Degree Quality Assurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £Competitive plus Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nutrition Degree Quality Assurance to join the Learning & Development team!
The potential candidate will assure the assessment, teaching and learning of the Holland and Barrett qualifications in line with the quality assurance strategy.
- Carry out quality assurance for the level 7 nutrition programme
- Complete observations of teaching, learning and assessment
- Monitor progression of learners and alert senior managers of an concerns
- Analyse the outcomes of individual workshops, assessment and the overall qualification to support areas for improvement
- Plan and manage external quality assurance visits to meet accreditation requirements
- Carry out any actions following feedback from internal or external feedback
- Manage own admin to reflect accurate reporting and auditing
- Ability to verbally communicate professional and appropriately at all times
- Excellent written communication skills which are adaptable for the relevant audience
- Ability to work effectively within a team and work across other teams
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively to meet deadlines
- Degree in nutrition
- Experience of delivering teaching and marking assessment
- Experience of accreditation and quality assurance
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'