We are looking for a Nursing Home Manager for a medium sized home in Darlington. Our client is a National Provider of care with a number of homes around the UK and they offer fantastic support and career opportunities
To be considered for the role it is essential that you are a Registered Nurse and that you have strong Home Management skills particularly around increasing Occupancy levels and creating a clear vision and great working culture.
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Improve standards or care across all the Units
- Market the Home within the Local Community to increase occupancy rates
- Manage budgets
- Must have extensive experience of Nursing Care Home Management
- Be able to demonstrate Good CQC reports from previous roles
- Have a supportive leadership style
- Have a full Nursing PIN either RMN or RGN
- Experience of managing budgets and P+L
Salary: up to £45,000
Should you feel qualified and are interested then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to or call me on
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'