Nursing Home Manager
Location: Putney, London
What’s on offer?
- Up to £65,000/year
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Pension plan
- Long service rewards
The role: Reporting to the Regional Director, the Nurse Manager will be responsible for the nursing and care of the residents. The successful applicant will monitor performance of all staff, ensuring standards are maintained and exceeded. You will also be responsible for marketing the home, managing budgets, payroll and rotas.
Who we are looking for:
- Nurse qualified with valid NMC PIN (RGN/RMN)
- Previous experience of management within a nursing home or similar environment
- A committed and organised approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About our client: The Recruitment Network are currently recruiting a nurse manager (RGN/RMN) for our client; a 110-bedded care centre that specialises in the provision of residential and residential dementia care.
Care categories: ·Nursing·Residential·Dementia·Palliative·Respite
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this position.