Are you an enthusiastic and motivated nursing home manager? If so, this is the role for you!
We are looking for someone special to be the leader of a State of the art Care home designed to provide independence, comfort and a place everyone can really call home.
There are huge plans for expansion over the next few years for this care provider and they are looking for an experienced Home Manager to join them on their journey.
You will input towards their vision of creating a forward-thinking organisation that provides above and beyond the highest standards of care for the elderly and take this home to the next level.
As the home manager, you will take pride in the services offered, with the care, well-being and comfort of residents been paramount, and contribute to the philosophy that all services are embedded with a person-centred, individualised care approach to looking after loved ones.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the CQC and external professionals to build relationships
- Going above and beyond regulatory expectations and creating a place of excellence
- Bringing new innovative ideas to the table to take the home forward
- Continue with our commitment to developing staff and future learning
- Always ensure the highest standards of care are maintained
Ideally you will:
- Be an RGN/RMN qualified.
- Have a valid NMC pin number.
- Have a proven track record in managing compliant services
- Have a thorough understanding of regulatory bodies and KLOE’s
- Hold a Passion for the highest standards of elderly and dementia care
If this sounds like the kind of progressive, forward thinking, dynamic organisation that you would thrive from working with, then you are the kind of manager we want to hear from.
- Forward Thinking
- Local Authorities