Nursing Home Manager
Salary £55,000 plus £5,000 performance related pay
Welcome bonus of £5,000 (terms and conditions apply)
Eclypse Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager for a fully compliant nursing home in Weymouth.
We are looking for a strong, experienced leader, preferably a nurse trained manager who wishes to be part of a forward looking team with promotional prospects. Someone who has dedication running through their core. This service is a 50 bedded nursing home set on the south coast in Weymouth and presents as a country retreat that is a home from home. The home has a stable staff team who are passionate and caring about their work. They are planning to add a 12 bed extension with a new kitchen, recreational lounge and new dining facilities, spending nearly £2 million on the home.
The home has recently been awarded a GOOD CQC rating and is now looking for that special someone to continue taking the home forward to the next level.
As the Home Manager, you will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day running of the home. You will therefore need to enjoy being autonomous within the role. You'll not only have a flair for business and the drive to make a commercial success of the home, but also be equally committed to creating a nurturing environment for your residents and for your staff.
In order to be considered for this position, the successful candidate will:
- Nurse qualified - RGN or RMN (preferably)
- Proven track record in home management and be able to demonstrate your drive and commitment to maintain and improve efficiency across the service
- Knowledge of elderly and dementia care
- Good understanding of CQC and regulations with the ability to maintain a high quality level of care and service within the home
- Strong leadership and staff management skills
- Ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- You will require good commercial awareness as you will have responsibility for the home's budget and ensuring its financial viability
Bonuses and Benefits…
The role is paying the best in the area with a substantial salary, plus performance related bonuses for exceeding KPI's and an additional welcome bonus. A relocation package is available. 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme, Perkbox, and mileage allowance are additional benefits being offered.
A comprehensive induction program including full support from the Operations Manager, who has responsibility for 3 homes in the south west region, a Service Quality Manager, a Regional Operations Director and a Head Office team.
Please contact Chloe Norman at Eclypse Recruitment for more information or send your CV to apply. -
If this position isn't for you but you know of someone who is interested then we do pay £250* for any referrals successfully placed by us.
Keywords: RGN, RMN, medical and nursing, , medical and nursing, medical and nursing