Support and influence the lives of special needs and mainstream children by joining this vibrant and enthusiastic nursery based in Finchley. This company takes pride in nurturing the early development of children from 2 to 4 years of age, and is looking for a Nursery Key Worker to provide and encourage a stimulating environment for the children.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (3 days at 8.15am-1.30pm and 2 days at 8.15am-3.30pm). Please note this role is term time only. Benefits include a competitive salary, excellent training and development opportunities in addition to a supportive team around you, helping you to progress in your career.
- Assisting nursery children regardless of the severity of their disability
- Acting as key worker, focusing on specific children’s needs, as required
- Assist the Head of Nursery with all aspects of work
- Be fully aware of all health and safety and safeguarding procedures
- Carry out observations and assessments
- Implement SEN plans as instructed
- Ensure nursery is clean, tidy, clutter free, attractive, interesting and safe for children
- Participate in relevant professional development
You’ll be passionate and dedicated to early years’ education, with a caring and reliable attitude to work. You’ll have an NVQ Level 2 in Social Care, potentially looking to work towards Level 3 which this establishment will support you with. With excellent written and verbal communication skills, you’ll also have experience working in a similar position.
If you think this is the right position for you, please apply today!