Non-Life Actuarial Analyst
Lynx Recruitment is working closely with a large General Insurance company to find an Actuarial Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in Reserving and a good working knowledge of Solvency II.
- Proven track record of using actuarial reserving techniques
- Working knowledge of solvency II requirement
- Adept at dealing with and manipulating data in a variety of tools including Microsoft Excel
Qualifications and software
- A strong mathematical degree is desirable
- VBA/SQL programming knowledge would be an advantage
There are also a range of benefits on offer.
If you are interested or know of anyone who might be, then please get in touch.
- General Insurance
- Actuarial Science
- Solvency II
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'