NIGHT WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Ongoing Temp Position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
4 on days with 2 or 3 days off - no Saturday Working
3pm to 3am / 1500 to 0300
You will work 4 on with 2 or 3 days off with no Saturday working, these are 12 hours shifts and the hours of work are 15:00 (3pm) to 03:00 (3am).
The primary purpose of the role is to unload and load the trunkers using physical and mechanical handling equipment. The products then need to be placed into the correct location within the warehouse so that it can be picked accurately in to the order for the clients, customers and achieve 100% order fill whenever possible and to notify any shortages. You will be provided with full training for the role and will eventually have he opportunity to progress within the role and company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To look out for damaged or incorrect products before picking.
- To load the rigids with the correct customers and products for that particular round.
- To report any shortages/damages to the Line Manager that will affect the clients' customers.
- To adopt a "clean as you go policy" and to work within the safe systems of work and the safe work instructions.
- Report any defects with the equipment or warehouse and ensure all checks are carried out before/during and after shift.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- You will need hi vis, safety boots
- Willingness to learn as you will receive full training
- Be able to work both independently from their own initiative and as part of a team
- To be physically fit and healthy as the role requires heavy lifting and physical work
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
Please Note: Active Staff are acting as Recruitment Agency for the client. Also, that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Please Note: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
- Night Warehouse Operatives - Mendlesham
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job