This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
About The Conifers
The Conifers provides high quality respite care for adults with learning disabilities and autism.
- As a Night Support Worker a key aspect of your role will be to build professional working relationships with clients and other staff members throughout the establishment.
- Our Night Support Workers aim to maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment for our residents to live in, which will involve undertaking some domestic duties and complying with policies and procedures.
- We will expect you to learn about our resident’s specific needs to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered for each individual. One of your main duties will be to assist the residents with medical, hygiene and welfare needs and to complete relevant administration and reports as required regarding medication or safeguarding.
- It is essential that our Night Support workers are committed to maintaining our client’s personal hygiene and appearance corresponding with their individual care plans.
- About you:
- To succeed as a Night Support Worker there are a number of qualities you must have, including exceptional communication skills, resilience, a teamwork mindset and the ability to maintain professionalism as and when challenging situations arise.
- You may have gained these skills from a variety of backgrounds. Some of our Support Workers have come from diverse areas such as healthcare, customer service or have cared for someone personally. Others have developed these skills by working with members of the public or as part of a team. It is desirable if you are working towards or have obtained a relevant healthcare qualification. Above all, you will be someone with a genuine desire to help others and be committed to our resident’s health, safety and welfare.
- We require our Night Support Workers to have the ability to work a flexible shift pattern.
Why join us?
In return we offer many benefits which include: training on site, paid DBS, pension scheme, staff uniform, free meals and childcare vouchers. We also offer the cycle to work scheme and free parking on site.
Please note – this role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 as you will be in contact with vulnerable adults. Therefore all candidates invited for interview will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and any offer of employment is subject to successful clearance.
If you are looking for a truly rewarding career with great prospects then we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job