Due to company expansion we are seeking an experienced Night warehouse operative in New Cross, this will be working within a high-end food service provider who have recently moved part of their business into a NEW warehouse.
The warehouse shift runs from 4pm - 12.30am 8.5 Hours a day. = 40 Hours a week - With one Friday in every 4 weeks on overtime.
This is a temp to perm role - so there is a permanent role after 13 weeks.
Salary once you are successfully taken on permanently is £22,000
To ensure all aspects of the Warehouse operation, which includes picking and packing in a cold store, freezer and ambient areas are completed to the high standard required and within the relevant timescales. To ensure the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) and Safe Working Processes (SWP’s) are adhered to at all times.
· Must have previous experience
Ability to work in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
· Ability to work with cold environments (Appropriate PPE supplied)
· An ability to work at a consistently high level of accuracy with accurate attention to detail.
· Capable of working remotely and as part of a team.
· Be reliable and flexible to meet the constant changes to the business.
· Health and Safety awareness
· Must be willing to be flexible in undertaking new or different tasks
· Physically fit and excellent communication skills
If you are highly-motivated warehouse professional and looking to challenge yourself in a more varied role with an expanding, market leading company
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.