Night Shift Parcel Sorter
We are currently recruiting Night Time Parcel Sorters for our client based in Plymouth Lee Mill Industrial estate. Own transport is essential due to shift times. Our client is an industry leader in the parcel distribution industry. Applicants should flexible in their approach to work and be able to work to deadlines in what can be a demanding environment.
As a member of our Parcel Sorter team you will need to have:
* Good attention to detail
* Good numeracy and literacy skills
* Experience of working in a fast paced environment
* Previous Warehouse experience desirable
* Previous Parcel sorting experience desirable
* Moving and sorting parcels
* Operating scanners
* Sorting mail
* Loading cages and containers
In return we offer:
* Salary: £9.00 per hour with an increase after 12 weeks
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 01:30 - 09:00
* 5/7 days per week Monday - Sunday available.
* Location: Lee Mill
* Duration: Ongoing
All interviews and assessments to be held locally.
- parcel sorting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job