Could you be the star of the small hours?
As our Night Porter, you’ll be the person to settle late-arriving guests into their stay. You’ll be a welcoming, friendly face after a long journey, putting guests instantly at ease despite the unsociable hour.
This role gives you the opportunity to work at a great hotel, to meet people from all walks of life – and to make a real difference to someone’s day.
- See life inside a busy hotel
- Enjoy one of the best night jobs available
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% off in all Fuller's pubs!
Like any night job, the Night Porter role will see you working right through the small hours - but there are few overnight jobs as fulfilling as this one. Your presence on site overnight is a great reassurance to our guests, and you’ll take great pride in keeping things running smoothly while they sleep.
During the night, you’ll be on hand to tend to the needs of guests and respond to any incidents. You’ll be responsible for late check-ins and early check-outs too - giving you the chance to contribute significantly to guest’s first impressions and final memories of the hotel.
And that’s why personality plays such a big part in this role. You’ll need to be warm, friendly and engaging, ready to go the extra mile to help guests feel right at home.
- You’ll have an engaging, friendly nature
- You should have a good understanding of Health and Safety
- You’ll have excellent spoken English
- You’ll work well in your own company
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK
Head Of The River
The Head of the River is a busy pub in central Oxford, occupying a great location by the water. Outdoor seating makes for a lively summer scene, while year round the pub attracts a diverse mix of locals and tourists for real ales and fresh food .
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'