Connaught Resourcing is a specialist health and social care recruitment and services agency that works in partnership with public, private and third sector clients.
We have an extensive network of 111 providers, and we have tier 1 status in all, meaning we have access first to all shifts and inductions.
We are interested in hearing from NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisors who are looking for ongoing agency work. This role will suit someone who is looking for flexible work, perhaps to top up a permanent role, or someone who is interested in full time agency work.
* Experts within the NHS 111 sector and have been supporting the service for a number of years
* Excellent relationships with key clients within 111 - both public and private sector
* First class payroll and compliance team
* Honest and transparent
We can offer:
* High quality service to all of our agency staff
* Excellent pay rates which are in line with our competitors
* Flexible working
* Simple registration process
* Dedicated consultant who can offer advice and support on a long term basis
Our client is a major provider of NHS 111 and 999 services in the Kent area. They are currently inducting at one of their sites based in Crawley.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and develop your career within the NHS 111 service
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
* You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
* You are currently working as a Pathways Trained Clinical Advisor, or have done so within the last six months
* You must be trained up to the latest version of Pathways
Please send your CV to Laura Evans to facilitate an informal conversation in the first instance.
Connaught Resourcing offer a £250 referral bonus for any Clinical Advisor who is referred to us and completes 150 hours work, if you know someone who may be interested do pass on their details (please ask permission).
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'