Retail Marketing Manager - News UK
(Working for Powerforce)
Is your current job making you feel a bit like yesterday's news?
If you're looking for something new and exciting you need to read all about this opportunity!
News UK are the largest media brand in the country. Their products include THE SUN, THE TIMES, & THE SUNDAY TIMES - some of THE biggest newspaper brands out there. We are looking for someone to ignite our sales and be a newsworthy ambassador for the team who were named the 2016 Team of the Year at the prestigious FMBE awards!
As a Retail Marketing Manager (Permanent role) you will be:
- Working full time, Monday to Friday in News UK H.O, Central London
- Responsible for executing the retail marketing activities across the different channels and brands, in line with the overall retail Marketing and Communication strategy.
- Managing and creating content for customer facing website looking at customer satisfaction as main priority.
- Contact point/person between Marketing and Brand teams, Customer Services and Powerforce to ensure achievement of KPIs, visibility and budget objectives.
You will have:
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of category management and assortment is beneficial
- Knowledge of IT tools, website management using CRM and CMS tools.
We will offer you:
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A fun working environment where performance and success are recognised and rewarded
If you want to be part of our success, apply today.
- Communication Strategy
- Trade marketing