an Sales - Vans - Commercial Vehicle Sales - Business Development professional is required for a large van, truck and bus manufacturer worldwide. They manufacturer vans, trucks and buses and they sell and rent both new and used trucks to their clients. This role is to sell new vans to clients throughout Suffolk and maybe parts of Norfolk.
Role: New Van Sales
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: Commission uncapped
Benefits: Company car, pension
REQS: This role will be covering Norfolk. Must have some commercial vehicle sales experience, sales experience within the automotive industry; vans, trucks, heavy plant etc.
Purpose of Job
New van Sales Executive
Your be required to sell the complete range of the companies portfolio and drive the complete range of services, maintenance, and financial products offered.
Main Task and Responsibilities
- To sell new vans to exceed the levels detailed in the annual sales plan for your allocated territory.
- To actively prospect for new business, both with existing and new customers.
- To maintain relationships with existing customers and win business from new customers, generating leads.
- To be able to work effectively with the customer management system and maintain regular updates of data.
- To provide accurate financially sound quotations to customers, taking into consideration their requirements.
- To liaise with all areas of the business to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved and exceeded.
- To meet with your key internal contacts for regular business review meetings to formulate territory plan and exchange relevant information.
- Work in accordance with standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Commercial Vehicle sales experience
- Dedication to helping customers.
- Team work.
- Highest standards of integrity.
- Energy and passion - demonstrating the determination to be a part of the solution and make a difference, striving to improve performance.
- Respect for others - demonstrating respect for others, through trusting one another to take responsibility for situations, learning from and supporting each other.
- Accountability for own actions - managing and accepting responsibility for decisions.
- Driving change - demonstrating agility and flexibility to new commercial, regulatory and technological challenges, enhancing our ability to manage steep upturns and downturns within the market place.
Please email your CV to YOLO Recruitment today.
- Commercial Vehicle
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job