New Homes Sales Manager
Medway City Estates, Kent (must be able to cover the whole Kent)
Up to £30,000 plus up to £50,000 OTE + Car or Car Allowance
Monday - Friday with occasional weekends as required
We are excited to be hiring on behalf of an established estate agency who are looking for a New Homes Sales Manager to cover the Kent area. The ideal candidate will be experienced in New Homes and wants to develop their skills in property business and take the next step in to management.
Duties of the New Homes Sales Manager will include:
- Liaising with residential offices and developers
- Managing, incentivising, motivating your team of sites and site sales consultants
- Encouraging and generating sales leads for mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Communicating and liaising with our area new homes support team ensuring relevant marketing and sales administration is managed appropriately
- Working towards set targets
The New Homes Sales Manager role would suit someone who has:
- A New Homes Professional
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- An experienced estate agent (minimum Lister level although this is not essential)
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Willing, confident and resilient
- Have truly exceptional customer service and the ability to liaise at all levels
- Have a proven ability to manage budgets, coach teams and inspire people to meet targets
Benefits of the role include: Company Car or Car Allowance, 33 days holiday, incentives and rewards, work pension and life insurance etc.
- New Home Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'