Experienced Full Time New Homes Sales Advisor
Due to continued success and growth my client is currently recruiting for a full time experienced New Homes Sales Advisor.
Overall Purpose of the Role
Under the direction of The Sales Manager, The Sales Executive is responsible for achieving New Homes Sales, in line with achieving / exceeding set targets whilst ensuring company standard procedures are followed, maximising revenues wherever possible, and positively contributing to the company's growth.
You will also be responsible for all aspects of presentation on the Development.
What will I be responsible for?
* The Sales Advisor will provide professional on-site sales advice. Duties will also include:
* Managing and coordinating all on-site sales and administration activities
* Maintaining an accurate knowledge of the progress of each plot on your development, updating customers on a weekly basis on progress
* Working with the Site Manager and Area/Field Sales Manager to ensure the development's show home, plot build completions* Support in managing working partnerships with management companies, third party providers and suppliers
* Assist in the production of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Sales and Marketing function
* Maintain regular contact on a weekly basis with existing purchasers on all aspects of build progress & any anticipated build date changes keeping a record of the conversation in the plot file.
* Maintain weekly contact with the purchaser, their IFA & Solicitor to monitor all ongoing sales through to exchange of Contracts within a six week period from date of reservation, completing the weekly sales progression update report & sending in to Head Office.
* Ensure that all plots are fully ready for Home Tour by immediately inspecting them upon notification from your Site Manager that the CML Cover Note has been received & note any defects that require rectifying prior to the Home Tour being able to take place, again monitoring completion of any noted defects.
* Ensure that Home Tours are booked in with the purchaser & Site Manager & that they are conducted in a professional and knowledgeable manner in the presence of both yourself and Site Manager.
To be considered you must be:
The ideal New Homes Sales Advisor will be able to demonstrate your experience within a targeted sales environment you will possess an aptitude to combine strong organisational and communication skills with a keen desire to work in a quality driven business. You will also:
* Previous experience of new homes sales is essential
* Passionate about providing a first class customer service experience
* Flexible in relation to working patterns - working week is Thursday - Monday (including weekends)
* A full driving licence and own vehicle essential
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive an industry leading basic salary of £19,8k with OTE plus a range of benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job