Looking to engage with experienced Health and Benefits professionals for a SME/Mid Corp Sales Consultant role within a global Broker, to work with the company's existing clients and to identify additional opportunities within existing clients.
This role is home-based but there is a London office which you can work from as required.
- Manage your own client portfolio in line with defined business practice standards
- Define, own and implement a business plan to underpin the delivery of the net new business (NNB) sales target set and client retention
- Identify areas to expand the range of products and services to prospects and clients within the business plan
- Contribute to overall business strategy through conceptual ideas for consideration by line management (new product development, service initiatives, marketing concepts)
- Mentoring of other sales colleagues with a view to supporting the overall strategy for training and development across the wider sales team
- Attend client meetings and presentations
- On occasion attend prospect business meetings as arranged by the tele-business team at pre-arranged dates, times and venues
- Assess the best products and service options in relation to the particular requirements of each client
- Ensure best advice is given at every stage of the sales process and adherence to regulatory requirements is observed
- Work closely with internal sales support teams and maintain good Insurer relationships
- Fully comply with the completion of data entry onto our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Experience within the relevant market sector in a client facing commercial role
- Either group risk or PMI experience ideally gained within a Broker, but would consider those from an Insurer background
- Willingness to study for relevant industry qualifications to a minimum of Cert CII
- Good influencing and presentation skills with experience at presenting to Board level
- A good knowledge of relevant products and funding options available in the market place and knowledge of competing intermediaries
- Strong knowledge of each market provider's products and differentiators is essential to an effective contribution to this role
- Employee benefits
- EB Administrator
- EB Administration
- Employee Benefits administrator
- Employee Benefits admin
- New Business - Group Risk/PMI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'