New Business Executive
Job Title: New Business Executive
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £18k + uncapped commission
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time, New Business Executive with an award winning training company. The role objective is to call through a database of enquiries to increase business. All leads are from potential customers who have expressed an interest in various training courses.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about sales with a hunger for gaining, developing and winning new business in a fun, fast-paced environment. You could be from a customer service background with a keen interest in being trained in Sales and Business Development.
The role entails advising customer on training options, generating sales, providing quotes, follow ups, updating CRM, including out bound calls on qualified leads. Full training on the product set and systems will of course be provided.
Working on building a client base, you would be involved in the following aspects of the business:
- Creating and securing new relationships with individuals looking to develop their training qualifications in the project management world.
- Answering inbound calling opportunities
- Retaining and growing customers
- Providing quotations & following up on quotations
- Lead and sales generation
- Updating the CRM system
- Contributing to company vision
- A background in sales within a B2B or B2C role or a very keen interest in becoming a top seller.
- Self motivated and ability to think on your feet
- Target driven and financially motivated, keen to earn commission
- Excellent telephone sales skills - probing, objection handling, negotiation, strong closing, tenacity
- Be a fun and contributing team member
- Uncapped commission
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"