One of the fastest growing internet companies in Europe is looking to grow their sales and commercial team focused on expanding their presence in the French market. This is a great opportunity to help an exciting UK brand establish themselves in a potentially highly lucrative market.
The role in a nutshell:
In the role of New Business Director you will be responsible for engaging with some of the largest brands in France and the world. You will need to be comfortable articulating the partnership value proposition to senior C-level people at brands like BNPParibas, Orange, Ikea, Amazon, Netflix and Carrefour.
You will need to have proven success in generating new business, showing evidence of how you have successfully navigated large organisations and managed complex deals with multiple stakeholders to a successful conclusion.
There is significant in-bound demand as well as a specialist outreach team lining up conversations - so lead flow is not an issue.
You are a strong, confident enterprise sales person, a deal maker, tech and media savvy, a natural relationship builder, who will work as part of a team to drive group and individual success. You will need to show enterprise experience, think fast on your feet, adapt commercial models to suit new industries, and design the most compelling partner offers for our audience.
Day to day responsibilities
- Be comfortable pitching to CMO, and sometimes CEOs of large £multi-billion companies
- Hit new enterprise partner targets as set by the business
- Achieve target revenue goals for subscription sales
- Strive to achieve the shortest possible sales cycles
- Comfortable selling both over the phone and web as well as face to face
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of prospects business objectives and marketing schedules
- Be comfortable working with an untested vertical and quickly identify margin and business dynamics that allow for the creation of new product lines and business models
- Transition clients to the account management team effectively
- Advise and help with the rest of the team where needed
- Maintain the highest levels of integrity, authenticity and honesty
- Continually stay abreast of industry developments in marketing and technology
- Be an ambassador for the company at all times
What we need from you
- A background of sales within the Digital Media, Technology or Ad sales industries ideally on the French market
- Proven success of Enterprise sales
- Proven success of selling a whole complex package (solution sales) and the ability to converse in a Technical manner
- Experienced working with medium & large brands / clients - Retail, Ecommerce
- Proven success of closing large deals (£30k - £40k deal sizes as an absolute minimum)
- Will enhance the team dynamic, bringing a slick, calm, eloquent, authoritative and credible style
- Comfortable with selling a "strategic partnership" and injecting FOMO (fear of missing out) at a high level
- Fast paced and can manage multiple conversations and priorities at any one time
- Naturally curious
- As this role will be key in developing our French business partnerships, our successful candidate will be fluent in French and English (written & verbal)
25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service + flexible bank holidays
Company bonus scheme
Company pension scheme
Income protection policy
Life assurance policy
4:30 finish on Fridays during Summer
Free fruit, tea & coffee
LOTS OF CAKE
- Business Development