School Network Engineer - Wakefield
Permanent - £24 - £28K
37.5 hours per week - 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday all year round
Reed Technology are working with a school in Wakefield to recruit a Network Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
* Provide support to staff and pupils, managing support requests and providing technical advice.
* Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of network hardware, switching, patching, VLANs and wireless access points.
* Administration of the schools Windows desktop environment (Windows 10).
* Network administration, including User Management, Access Control and Security.
* Experience gained within an educational environment would be preferred.
* A minimum of 18 months' experience in a Windows 10 domain environment with experience of server 2012 R2 AND 2016.
* Network administration experience through Active Directory and security.
* You will need a satisfactory DBS check. If you already have a valid DBS this would be beneficial.
You may have worked as one of the following: IT Engineer, IT Technician, Network Engineer, Network Technician, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, Service Desk Analyst.
In return our client offers a competitive basic salary as well as numerous benefits including free car parking, 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme and pension.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'