A highly regarded not-for-profit organisation are currently in need of an accountant with excellent Navision skills to help ensure the smooth transition over to Microsoft Dynamics Navision from their previous finance systems. This is an excellent and well-paid role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to shape the future success of the finance department using their expert system knowledge.
As the Navision Accountant your role will involve:
- Getting to know each and every member of the finance team and their responsibilities and system needs
- Working with the finance team to ensure the new system is used in the most user-friendly and efficient way possible
- Migrate monthly reporting processes and other finance processes over to NAV
- Various other systems-related duties
The client is seeking applications from candidates who:
- Have a strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Navision (super-user level). This is ESSENTIAL.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to forge relationships acorss the finance team
- Have a strong understanding of all areas of finance in order to appreciate what each finance system user needs from the new system
- Ideally have knowledge of Power BI or Jet Reporting (desirable rather than essential)
To apply for this excellent opportunity please submit your CV today.
- Accounting System
- Project Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job