To manage, coach and develop a team of field based Regional Sales Managers to achieve their KPIs and the Key Accounts Team Sales Plan. Responsible for ensuring each Regional Manager develops their skills and knowledge and delivers the activity and volume to drive growth in business writers, increased sales and profit and loss for the region and book. This should be achieved through strong coaching and development skills, group presentations/training sessions and excellent business development and relationship management.
Principal Objectives & Responsibilities
- Lead nationwide sales team toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Ensure effective hiring, training, development and retention of sales team.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Build and Develop the Sales Team Training Programme.
- Provide sales management, budget control and incentive planning.
- Proactively identify changes in sales and trends to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage team to meet/exceed monthly and annual sales forecasts.
- Partner with the Head of Key Account Sales and Telephone Team Leader Manager to deliver Sales Plan.
- Establish effective relationships with other departments so as to address teams’ key business issues.
Essential criteria - must be clearly demonstrated on CV
- Proven experience in a face to face role in the intermediary market
- Proven experience managing a field based sales team
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the Mortgage Market, regulation, TCF and FCA
- Proven experience of coaching and developing a field based sales team
- Excellent Analytical and MI skills
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high performance sales team
- Effective recruiter and interviewer of sales roles
- Excellent presentation skills, small groups to large audiences of 200
- Profit and budget literate
- Ability to communicate at all levels including CEO
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills Sales skills, experience on a B2B level
- Relationship management and business development skills
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
Please apply online
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"