A well-established, vibrant company within the FMCG sector based on the picturesque south coast is now looking to recruit a National Account Manager to join their close-knit family of professionals.
Working in partnership with some of the biggest UK retailers including Boots, Sainsburys, Waitrose and Tesco, you'll be responsible for managing all customer relationships as well as identifying opportunities for new business.
- Leading and managing all customer relationships
- Acting as the sales lead for the organisation and defining the strategy for long term growth
- Managing the field sales executive and be responsible for driving compliance across local retailer stores
- Costing out new opportunities in the UK for other major retailers
- Monitoring the competitor marketplace and identifying ongoing threats and opportunities
- Providing accurate sales forecasting via monthly demand plans
- Attending events as and when required with the events team
- Experience within the FMCG sector in a field based role
- Account management experience with multiple retailers
- Experience creating and negotiating joint business plans
- Strong commercial acumen and an understanding of profit and loss and margin calculations
- Experience of using data to deliver a positive sales outcome
- A genuine passion for the brand and drive to succeed
You'll be joining a small, growing business with aspirations to become the best seller within their market in the UK and beyond.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, quirky team and are passionate about adding value to a creative, growing business then call Melissa at Rubicon!
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- National Sales