National Fundraising Campaign Manager:
Wesser Limited are currently recruiting for a National Fundraising Campaign Manager to take the lead on fundraising operations throughout the UK.
This is a vital role in ensuring the development and success of Wesser’s Door to Door Local and Site Fundraising models in the UK. The role would therefore suit an individual with extensive experience within the charity sector combined with the the ability to start and maintain multiple fundraising campaigns.
- Develop and grow multiple fundraising programs across the UK that provide sustainable revenue for both Wesser Limited and our long term charity partners.
- Manage and inspire all staff members to deliver on Wesser’s key mission: "Ethical Fundraising - Outstanding Service"
- Ensure all fundraising staff are trained to the highest standards and comply with sector regulations.
- Maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders and be able to identify new opportunities for both Wesser Limited and our charity partners.
- Represent the Wesser fundraising scheme at both internal and external events/meetings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing a high volume of staff within the charity/fundraising sector.
- Career history of forecasting, managing and analysing national fundraising activities.
- In-depth knowledge of direct fundraising including "door to door" and "site" campaigns.
- Track record of motivating and performance managing fundraising teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to develop strong working relationships with charity partners.
- Proven decision making ability within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks/projects concurrently.
- Happy to regularly travel nationally and work unsociable hours to support fundraising campaigns.
- £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience).
- On target earnings in excess of £55,000 per annum.
- Fully expensed company car.
- Company pension scheme.
The role will mainly be field based, however, applicants will ideally be within a commutable distance of Wesser Ltd Head Office (Letchworth, Hertfordshire).
A full role specification will be made available to all applicants.
- Sales Management
- Senior Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job