National Compliance Manager
AutoProtect are looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager, to play a pivotal role within the group. You will report directly in to the Group Compliance Director and be responsible for the day to day management and development of the group subsidiary company, iComply Online Ltd., and its regional audit team. Time will be shared between the head office in Harlow, Essex and field based requirements across the UK.
AutoProtect provides insurance products and dealer warranties to vehicle manufacturers and retailers of all types and sizes throughout the UK, Europe, Asia and South America. Since 2004, leading manufacturers have awarded AutoProtect a variety of business, and many of the AM Top 200 and over 3000 independent vehicle retailers have elected to carry products from our broad, flexible range. The result being AutoProtect's continued growth.
Today, the businesses we partner offer their customers award-winning products created by a brand they trust. Over a million drivers are protected - the owners of cars, caravans, coaches, motorcycles, motor homes, trucks and vans.
iComply Online is an independent subsidiary which specialises in the provision of Compliance Partnership Programs for motor retailers across the UK, supporting regulated Consumer Credit and General Insurance activities. iComply Online also completes monitoring activities for the AutoProtect Appointed Representative network.
You will be working in an environment that values the contribution of every individual, a culture of teamwork and the opportunity to develop and grow within the company.
Your responsibilities as National Compliance Manager will be to direct and manage the external iComply regional audit team in the acquisition, development and management of partnership compliance programs. You will also direct and manage the internal Compliance Administration Team to support compliance governance requirements and provide subject matter expertise and informed opinion to internal and external customers.
- Provide team quality assurance and to ensure a consistently high level of expertise is demonstrated to AutoProtect and the supporting dealer network.
- Build and maintain relationships with group key clientele.
- Review and affect team scheduling through effective territory and priority management.
- Collate and apply trend analysis to key risk indicators in order to assist and direct clients in identifying operational conformance and to make recommendations on actions required around product, process, and people.
- Offer information and opinion on current and landscape regulatory matters in regard to insurance mediation and consumer credit activities.
- Apply mitigation measures to influence and manage the conflict of interest between sales activities and positive customer outcomes.
- Provide oversight of compliance systems and controls and to secure the achievement of service levels.
- Provide management information on departmental key performance and risk indicators in a timely manner.
- Create and develop new initiatives in regard to partner enhancements and deliverables
- Assist with the acquisition of group relationships
- Assist the UK based audit team with direction, feedback and on-site dealership support where required to influence and enhance AutoProtect and iComply relationships
- Consider, implement and project lead regulatory landscape change in association with the Compliance Director and Executive Committee
- Consistently maintain an up-to-date knowledge of UK regulatory compliance
This role would ideally suit a candidate who has compliance management and line management experience within a FCA regulated environment - and who can demonstrate the passion and drive to influence a culture of best practice and positive customer outcomes in the motor industry.
- Understanding of motor dealership sales processes and compliance requirements
- Thorough, accurate and up-to-date understanding of both the practical and technical requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority rules and guidance affecting insurance and consumer credit providers.
- Up-to-date knowledge of administration pertaining to FCA regulated activities including use of the FCA platforms for firm management and financial reporting.
- Experience of chairing and facilitating effective meetings with senior management.
- Line management experience.
- Line Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"