Architect and Design Sales Consultant for high end office spaces selling via dealerships.
Design Manufacturer of furniture and office spaces allowing for top quality and bespoke solutions for all clients.
National Specification Sales Manager for Luxury Furniture
Global Market leaders in Design Manufacturing of furniture and office spaces allowing for top quality and bespoke solutions for all clients.
- Act with integrity
- Tell the truth
- Keep commitments
- Treat people with dignity and respect
- Promote positive relationships
- Protect the environment
Primary Responsibilities for the National Specification Sales Manager for Luxury Furniture:
- Close priority sales opportunities with the dealer
- Focused on and accountable for growing business across categories and vertical markets
- Develop training programs to support growth in dealer capabilities
- Serve first point of contact and coordination with dealer(s)
- Architect and Design Consultant within the Dealer Network
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'