Working for a global leader in HR and Recruitment…
Randstad UK - We're experts in helping jobseekers like you find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether our candidates are looking for their first-ever job or are in a more senior position, we can help them apply, interview and secure their dream job.
We firmly believe that the right job can change a person's life, and the right employee or colleague can transform a business. And ensuring that we make the right matches for our clients and candidates is down to how good we are on the inside.
It also helps that we are the largest recruitment organisation globally hiring over 600,000 per day across the globe!
We are hiring for a strategic national account manager to work within construction division, you will manage 2/3 clients at any time who will be within our top 10 biggest client brackets. You will be tasked to continue to manage, develop and grow these accounts
- To maximize business with pre-agreed clients by arranging and attending local visits with branch consultants.
To actively seek to develop opportunity for PSA and PSL product penetration within the Strategic Accounts client base
- To approach identified new clients to help the branch network gain more opportunities to present Randstad CPE's products, processes and solutions.
- To help prepare and submit any types of requests for information (RFI), tenders, pre-qualification documentation etc. upon the direction of the Strategic Accounts
- To prepare and present Randstad CPE & Randstad Group sales materialoutlining products and processes and commercial terms to identified Clients.
- To undertake initial negotiation on rates, service levels and overall processes in line with client requirements, for approval by Regional Directors, Branch Managers and the Group Operations Director.
- To identify areas of improvement on each selected Strategic Account (including KPI's/Revenue/Service levels)
- To liaise and provide assistance to the branch network and operational managers to ensure they are aware and up to date of an activity being managed by the Strategic Accounts team
- Assist the branches in the development of Randstad sales products and processes appropriate to the technical, trades and labour constructionrecruitment marketplace.
- To organise and attend Client Review meetings in accordance with a predetermined schedule agreed with that client.
- Assist the Strategic Account Director with the development and roll out of a national account strategy across all existing and future Randstad business
- To undertake a constant monitoring of developments, contract awards and media coverage of the construction industry to identify potential future target organisations for the PSA development.
- To cooperate with any relevant Randstad Group OPCO's to develop client.
What's in it for you?
Did you know that Randstad were awarded the best in-house benefits platform at the UK HR Awards? This was due to our:
- Competitive salaries
- Uncapped Commission
- Private Health Insurance
- Car Allowance / Company Car
- Medical Cash Plans
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Away Days - Summer BBQs, Private Bowling and Ping Pong to name a few
- All-inclusive annual awards conference
- Team Incentives (most recently a trip to Paris)
- High Performance Awards (£100 - £5000 worth of prizes)
- Share Purchase Plan (including 50% Bonus Shares)
For additional details please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'