Key Account Manager / National Account Manager - Remote working
Our client, one of Europe’s largest producer of CBD is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager / National Account Manager to assist in growing the commercial side of the company. One of the most recognisable brands in the industry with an extremely strong influential leader our client are at the forefront of the market with strong marketing budgets & company following not only here in the UK but across the US & other European countries.
The ideal candidate would have an entrepreneurial mindset who has the ability to pick up information quickly and adapt to the pace of the industry. With head offices in London this role would require someone to travel to head office on a regular basis in addition to travelling to clients sites.
This is an opportunity to develop and progress quickly with the company in an industry that is growing at a rapid rate. You would be responsible for growing & managing the Accounts such as Forecourts, Convenience, Wholesale & various other channels (Accounts allocated depedning on experience)
Knowledge on the Cannabis industry is preferred but more importantly extensive relationship building and the ability to pitch for new channels & managing Key accounts demands whilst having full P&L responsibilities for accounts.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Managing budgets, P&L & marketing plans with key retails
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Providing management with feedback
- The role will involve generating new accounts in addition to supporting the Directors in managing existing company accounts
- Team player - be able to work in a small team which will sometimes require you to be involved in other aspects of the business to support
- Good business sense - previous startup experience/ scale up business experience / New business generation experience at KEY accounts/NATIONAL account Level, experience with Forecourt Groups, Convenience/Symbol Groups, Pharmacy Channels would be preferable
- Strong Excel & presentation skills
- Personable person - open to attending trade shows in the UK & Europe
- Basic Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
- Additional Company Benefits
- Account Manager
- National Accounts
- Key Account Management
- P&L Responsibility
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'