National Account Manager
National Account Manager - Home Based with National Coverage. Candidate would ideally be located in either Manchester, Midlands or London.
Marlowe Fire & Security, a specialist business within Marlowe Fire and Security Group, are looking to grow their team with the appointment of an experienced National Account Manager.
Marlowe Fire & Security Group are one of the fastest growing and exciting businesses in the UK right now. Having doubled in size in recent years to over 1,000 dedicated Fire & Security specialists across the UK, we attract the best talent in the market by offering fantastic career progression opportunities, our own in-house training academy, as well as great remuneration and benefits packages including; Royal London pensions, life assurance, paid holidays, mental health & well-being scheme, paid refer a friend scheme......
Our National Account Managers
Professionally represent the Company's brand and successfully manage the Company's National Account Customers. Ensuring customer retention and development, whilst achieving effective customer service. Increase PPM & Monitoring ensuring future and increase installation turnover. A National Account Manager is responsible for managing our client relationships and for highlighting to the business any element of risk.
- To produce and manage a Customer Account Development Plan to maintain or increase levels of business.
- Attend regular account meetings with designate clients providing timely monthly KPI reports together with an executive summary based upon the data you are submitting.
- Effectively manage the customer expectations - supporting the business and escalating areas of concern through designated channels.
- To ensure there are no surprises for either the customer or the business in terms of all elements of service delivery. Ensure Client specific contractual KPI's are achieved.
- To ensure all quotations are provided in a timely manner.
- Ensure Account Manager monthly KPI's are achieved, and monthly order targets are met or exceeded.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
- Be continually aware of the changes in legislation & product development, presenting these as appropriate in monthly account meetings.
- Provide reliable sales forecasts to the line Manager on a monthly basis.
- To work consistently to the Marlowe Fire & Security National Accounts Customer Service Charter. Provide a monthly account status summary report.
- To assist credit control in managing debt within agreed payment terms and credit limits.
- To build and retain long term customer relationships.
Who We're Looking For
In addition to having all the usual attributes of a great Marlowe Fire & Security employee, such as; a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, well presented and professional at all times, ability to work alone and as part of a team..... For this opportunity, we are specifically looking for candidates who offer:
- Minimum 2/3 years experienc in an Account Manager role
- Demonstrate Initiative, drive / ability to work under pressure
- Consistently achieve Order targets.
- Excellent communication skills & organisation skills
- Highly organised and structured
- Able to develop account strategies to maximise sales opportunities.
- Focused on delivering highest levels of customer service.
- Experienced in designing and advising on Fire & Security solutions
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills and good business sense
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills.
- To create a professional impression at all times (internally & externally)
- Commitment to deliver as expected
RIGHT TO WORK
Marlowe Fire & Security Group do not offer Right to Work Sponsorship.If you do not currently have the Right to Work in the UK, or will need additional support to extend your current Right to Work status, your application cannot be considered.
How we Attract, Reward & Retain Our Employees
At Marlow Fire & Security we recognise the importance of fairly rewarding our employees. We go above and beyond with our remuneration packages that not only meet the needs of a challenging economical climate, but we offer packages, benefits and incentives to support the broader needs of our people making their everyday lives and futures more comfortable.
- Competitive basic salary between £30,000-£40,000 Commission based.
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- Company Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Royal London Pension
- Life Assurance x4 of Salary
- 20 Days holiday, increasing each year up to 25 days (25 days for Management)
- Additional Birthday Holiday
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Paid Refer a Friend Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Long Service Award (increments of 5 years)
- Development & Progression opportunities
About Marlowe Fire & Security
From initial design, supply and installation, through to ongoing maintenance and monitoring, Marlowe Fire & Security maintain the capability to help prevent, detect and monitor your Fire and Security risks. We maintain the highest accreditations available to our industry including NSI NACOSS Gold, NSI Fire Gold, BAFE and NSI ARC Gold.
Our Business Include:
Marlowe Fire & Security Group, Marlowe Fire & Security, Alarm Communications Limited (ACL), Griffin Fire, Hadrian Technology Limited (HTL), Marlowe Kitchen Fire Suppression, Fire Alarm Fabrication Services (FAFS), MJ Fire, MRFS, Island Fire, Morgan Fire, Marlowe Fire & Security (BBC)
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers. We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.
- customer service
- Target Driven
- customer care
- key account
- national accounts
- fire & security
- develop account strategies
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'