National Account Manager - Convenience & Foodservice London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME in the Healthy Food and Drink sector. Only using the highest quality, ethically sourced ingredients, health and sustainability are at our client's core. Experiencing growth of over 250% YoY and listings in Top 4 Grocery our London based client is on the lookout for an ambitious National Account Manager to manage and grow their Convenience and Foodservice channels.
The Role of National Account Manager would involve:
- Creating and executing your sales strategy across Convenience and Foodservice channels
- P&L and JBP Responsibility for key accounts
- Building strong internal and external relationships to guide and support fast moving growth plans
- Actively growing your account portfolio by winning new business and forging strong relationships
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to create and support unique and innovative marketing initiatives
- Regular client visits to drive both passion for the brand and sales with key clients
To be a successful National Account Manager you will be:
- Experienced in managing Key accounts within Foodservice and Convenience
- Entrepreneurial in nature with a drive to succeed and a passion for FMCG
- A people person, able to effectively build and maintain business relationships
- Experienced in P&L and JBP management
- Strategically minded eager to get stuck in and win new business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Joining a fun-loving team dedicated to seeing their brand grow, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their mark on a rapidly growing SME in the Healthy Food and Drinks Sector. If this sounds like the challenge for you, apply below or contact us on !
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job