Role: National Account Manager
Salary: £29,000 -£30,000 pa
Shift - Monday to Friday + 1 in 3 weekend half day
Our client is an established family-owned business and leading merchant to UK retailers, the food service and wholesale sectors. Due to expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a talented National Account Executive who will be responsible for generating profitable revenue, building long-term relationships with new clients, maintaining existing key accounts and managing a portfolio of raw materials. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is driven to achieve outstanding results and who wishes to become part of our client's market-leading team.
- Develop strong relationships with key individuals in identified strategic accounts, as well as network across the account & industry.
- To monitor and report on business performance in terms of growth, service levels and quality management.
- Monitor and analyse account EPOS, market information and competitor trends.
- Track and report against internal & customers targets.
- Accurate account forecasting, working closely with the operations team to ensure consistent delivery against service level targets.
- Work closely with the relevant product technologist, to be aware of technical issues pertaining to the customer and to guide the technical development to assist in the forwarding of commercial objectives.
- To undertake sales administration cover as and when required, which may mean temporarily changing your working pattern to meet business needs.
- To understand and evaluate the supply chain and support value engineering initiatives.
- Proven FMCG experience.
- IT literate.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good team player.
- Strong negotiator with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to successfully influence and persuade.
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable.
- Enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Planning and organisation skills.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please click on the link or you can call Inga Biel on for a confidential discussion about the role.