As a Freelance Multimedia Editor you will be working with the Deltatre Multimedia Team, producing a range of digital video edits. The primary client is UEFA, requiring consistent production of high-quality material for UEFA.com, social media platforms and the UEFA.tv YouTube channel. This could be editing raw footage into a final video for online usage or re-editing existing videos to refresh them.
The role will be on an ongoing freelance or zero-hours basis. Successful candidates will also be considered for further work on other deltatre UK projects should opportunities present themselves. Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be available for work during weekends and evenings. The successful applicant must be flexible and prepared to work occasional long hours.
Successful applicants will need to work effectively within the Multimedia production operation and the wider Editorial Team. They will need to ensure that final videos are of the highest possible quality, delivered on time, according to brief and help to achieve key objectives of driving increased audience engagement and conversion across a range of digital platforms.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in editing video/audio material on Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere to professional standards
- Ability to create visually strong text and/or graphics within Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere
- After Effects skills and experience a bonus
- Experience of producing and delivering video for a range of social media platforms and YouTube
- Experience of capturing, encoding and logging video/audio material
- Highly-organised and ability to work at own initiative
- Good all-around digital video and broadcast industry knowledge, including latest trends
- Ability to prioritise and meet workload to make deadlines
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Good general sports and football knowledge, especially European football
- Industry standard video editing training/qualification (desirable)
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
Rates on successful application.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you have any special requirements for the interview process.
The candidate will need to demonstrate proficiency in creating video content for the web/social media - this is to be displayed via an online portfolio and / or showreel of work.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
- Video Editing
- Final Cut Pro
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'