Working as part of an in house team you will be taking ownership of all things digital, looking into the UI/UX design, website maintenance and design.
Michael Page have teamed up with a large stationary wholesaler, to find a highly creative and driven lead designer to over the digital design function within the marketing team. You will have responsibility for our creative digital content, standards and brand compliance for the whole brand.
Key responsibilites for the multimedia designer are:
- Previous digital design experience in a B2B environment.
- Ability to manage third party providers and develop and manage strategic working relationships against key performance indicators.
- Creative ability to build unique design solutions which will surprise and delight clients whilst maintaining the overall design direction for the Company.
- Evidence of providing leadership and design vision with the skills to clearly articulate concepts to clients and manage multiple stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet overlapping deadlines in a quick-paced working environment without substituting quality for accuracy.
- Strong decision making ability to resolve complex communication issues with the personal and professional gravitas to deliver results.
- Excellent understanding of digital and UX design, animation, video/film using the following software - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Excellent understanding of WordPress
- Excellent communication skills including the confident delivery of presentations
The successful candidate will be proficient in:
- graphic design
- animation and motion graphics design
- video editing
- multimedia design
- visual effects
- concept design
- web and digital design
- interactive design
- digital audio production
- video production
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Premiere Elements
- Final Cut Pro
A competitive £40 000 - £45 000 + benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"