Are you looking for your next step in your Career?
Due to my clients continued growth my client currently has a vacancy for a Maintenance Technician at their Mountain Ash facility. The successful candidate will be required to work shifts (currently a 3-shift pattern Monday to Friday).
- Demonstrate effective technical skills to support our manufacturing operation.
- Operate in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, departmental procedures, company policy and GMP.
- Work as part of a team to ensure targets for delivery, quality and efficiency are met.
- Implement planned and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Communicate problems and issues which impact manufacturing schedules or maintenance plans.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Experience of working on injection moulding machines and associated ancillary equipment will be highly advantageous.
- Fault finding and repairing hydraulic systems and components.
- Carry out electrical fault finding, repairs and installation work.
- Working with and fault finding on PLC controlled systems, sensors switches etc.
- Monitoring cooling tower systems to comply with L8 Legionella controls.
- HNC or equivalent in an electrical or mechanical engineering discipline
- Experience of working with pneumatic systems.
- Experience of using drawing, manuals and circuit diagrams as appropriate.
- Experience of and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self -motivated
- Team player
- Used to and able to work under pressure
THOMAS Recruitment is committed to assisting you in your job search with YOUR CAREER at Heart.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send us your CV.
- Electrical Engineering
- Injection Molding
- Mechanical Engineering