We’re looking for a Multi-skilled engineer to become part of our busy production team at Camden Town Brewery Enfield.
Camden Town Brewery is the producer of Hells Lager, our flagship beer that’s taken us to double digit annual growth and turnover of £17m after just 7 years. We have 2 breweries; a portfolio of award-winning beers and we are listed in over 2800 outlets across the UK and further. Our beer has four key ingredients but our brewery has over 100: The Camden Beer Team. It’s these people who make Camden what it is. Without them, we wouldn’t be Camden. We love our brand and are all passionate about what we do.
About The Role:
Based primarily at Enfield with occasional work in Kentish Town, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for maintenance and repair of all production equipment, facilities and utilities to ensure high availability, reliability and operational performance to meet the operation objectives of efficiency, quality and safety.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Flexible attitude towards work
- Must be multi-skilled.
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Hold an Electrical Qualification
- Must have at least 1 year relevant manufacturing experience
- Electrical Skills for maintenance and repair: PLC fault-finding, three phase wiring, sensors, etc.
- Mechanical skills for maintenance and repair: pneumatics, belts, gearboxes, conveyors etc.
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Holds or is prepared to secure 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Some experience in instrumentation would be an advantage
- Computer literate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team working
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of brewing and packaging operations would be an advantage
- Food Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'