Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) working within the FMCG sector carrying out Maintenance, Repair and replacement work for a Global Brand in the central belt of Scotland.
Our client is a Global Manufacturer within the FMCG sector with universally known brands and a superb reputation for quality and innovation. Based within the Central Belt/North Lanarkshire region they are currently looking to hire a strong Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) for their Manufacturing Facility.
The Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) key responsibilities will be to;
- Have the ability to analyse and fault-find electrical /mechanical breakdowns rapidly
- Perform PPMs and repairs methodically and efficiently to the highest engineering standards
- Be able to demonstrate high attention to detail with good analytical and reporting skills
- PLC fault finding
- Completing all works in adherence to Health and Safety legislation
- Monday - Friday (rotating Early Shift, Back Shift and Night Shift)
The succesful Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) will have a;
- Recognised Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship
- Preferred Graduate qualified Electrical /Electronic Engineering but will consider HND relevant qualification with suitable industry experience
- Knowledge of PLC Software Development
- 17th Edition wiring regs
- IOSH Managing
- Experience within FMCG manufacturing is essential
Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) positions offers an Excellent Salary + Excellent Shift Allowance + Excellent Benefits which includes Pension, Health Cash Plan plus many more.
- 17th Edition
- Multi Skilled Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job