Role: Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) (DAYS ONLY)
Salary: Up to £36,000
Days 5 over 7 shift pattern (Mo-Fr or Tu-Sat between 7am and 7pm - 5 shifts 9 hour Days)
Location: Croydon, CR0
New Chapter are currently searching for multiple Multi Skilled Engineers for a cosmetics company that has been growing from strength to strength since it was born in 2011. Sales have grown over 100% in the last 12 months and their headcount is expanding in line with this. They now require 2 Multi Skilled Engineers to maintain availability and efficiency of all machinery and equipment by carrying out maintenance to all engineering services and machinery, responding to daily maintenance requests and breakdowns, as well as all other general maintenance issues when required.
Your job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Planning and executing new electrical installations
• Maintaining electrical installations
• Mechanical and electrical fault finding on all equipment
• Maintenance across all mechanical areas, such as pneumatics, bearings, pumps, and valves
• Carrying out PPM, ensuring to record and update the CMMS System
• Planning and executing engineering projects
• Starting up and shutting down all engineering services
• Responding to machinery breakdowns and carrying out essential maintenance
• Continually improving machinery, equipment, and processes
• General metal and plastic working
• Cleaning and filling of the domino printer for batch coding
• Setting up production machinery
• Running and maintaining the DI-water system
• Running and maintaining the DAF-Plant
Qualification and Skills Requirements:
Ideally, we are looking for an apprentice trained NVQ Level 3 Electrical bias engineer. However, we are still keen to speak to NVQ 2 Engineers who can demonstrate a goodlevel of knowledgeand experience within FMCG maintenance. Experience on the following would also be advantageous.
- Single and 3 phase motors
- solenoid valve (Basic Actuator Control valve’s)
- Pipework/Liquid processing knowledge
- Heat/Steam/Site Service knowledge
- Fill and pack machinery.
This is a great role in which to become part of a business that is dominating their market, it opens so many doors to future career progression as this business grows and as such if you are looking to make a move it should be with a view of developing a career with your next company.
- Electrical Engineering
- Fault Finding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'