Multi-skilled Engineer - Assembly - PLC Fault Finding - Up to £32,000 + Overtime
Multi-skilled Assembly Engineer - Electrical Bias
Permanent Role - Days - Monday to Friday
Salary - To £32,000 dependent on experience + Overtime
A leading manufacturer with a global footprint, is looking to appoint an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer to join their team based in a commutable distance from Huddersfield, Brighouse, Bradford and Halifax.
You will be joining the engineering team to carry out electrical, and mechanical assembly of industrial machinery, both on the shop floor and at customers premises when required. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Be primarily responsible for the correct electrical and mechanical assembly of the companies range of equipment
- Carry out the electrical and mechanical fit out process, including, but not limited to, inspection, sub assembly, wire equipment, quality checks, and dispatching.
- Take ownership of pre delivery documentation packs whilst equipment is within the department's ownership
- Attend client sites for installations of equipment
To be considered for the position of Multi-skilled Engineer you must possess and be able to demonstrate the following:
- City & Guilds 236 parts 1 & 2 Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Assembly, testing and validation experience
- PLC fault finding skills
- Willing to travel to clients premises as and when required - this may include travel throughout Europe.
For your expertise, you can expect to receive an annual salary of up to £32,000. In addition, you will receive on-going training and the opportunity to develop new skills.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply via the apply button.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'