Gem Premium People working in partnership with Husqvarna Group, the world leading producers in outdoor power products, including chainsaws, trimmers, garden tractors and home to the innovative market leading Robotic Lawn Mower. Together we are seeking dedicated and highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic onsite team.
Reporting directly to your Team Leader, as a Machine Operator you will be a vital member of the production team, based on site at Husqvarna’s state of the art manufacturing facility in Newton Aycliffe. Our team will be required to;
- Perform a wide range of inspection tasks, whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality and efficiency.
- Follow standard operation guides whilst using air machinery to assist you in your role
- Work in a production environment, the role will involve long periods of standing, with elements of manual handling.
- Work within a fast paced, demanding, team orientated environment, aiming to achieve and exceed targets.
You should be;
- Flexible, have a positive attitude and be able to quickly adapt to change.
Whilst working onsite with Husqvarna, via Gem Premium people, you will find a passionate and collaborative environment, with our employee’s benefiting from an extensive training scheme and competitive salary. The opportunity will allow workers to obtain continuous, full time, seasonal employment on a shift of their preference.
If you would like to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you, Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'