Mortgage Application Administrator
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include…
• Managing mortgage applications, dealing with lenders, surveyors, solicitors, estate agents and clients
• Dealing with applications from submission through to completion
• Chasing lenders, speaking to clients, uploading documents & setting up files, sending out secure documents
• Answering customer queries and managing work via email queries
• Uploading evidence of income, proof of address and identification documents with compliance in mind at all times
This position would be ideal for a strong administrator with a motivated attitude to managing a large workload.
Those with experience within the industry would be desirable but this is not essential.
Salary, hours & Benefits
• Basic Salary of £16,000 per annum (with earning potential of £19,800 per annum with bonuses) and salary reviews and increases!
• 36.35 hours a week – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and 1 late e.g. 11am – 7pm
• 22 days holiday per annum PLUS Bank Holidays
• Pension scheme, paid sick leave, awards for team celebratory events, all expenses paid Christmas celebration, eye test and contributions, dress down Fridays
• Development and career opportunities for personal & professional training with monthly 1 2 1’s, training academy
• A wide range of staff discounts
How to Apply!
If you’re interested in this role please click on the button below and attach you most recent CV.
Please note that our client is looking to interview quickly for this position so if you’re interested please do return any missed calls as soon possible.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'