Are you seeking a home based Mortgage Advisor job with some leads provided and have autonomy over your own diary? You will be provided with internet leads for clients within your local area. This lead generation method has proven to be successful for their current Mortgage Advisors who regularly write good levels of business.
Training and Development offered for a Mortgage Advisor
Bi-monthly sales meetings to provide you with ongoing personal development. You will receive excellent mentoring support to help develop your business - you will not be micro-managed.
Transition into becoming a Financial & Mortgage Advisor
If you want to add financial planning service onto your existing skills as a Mortgage Advisor, the firm will support you with enrolment into a hands-on training programme. This will assist you with the DipFA qualifications and understanding of how to provide financial advice.
Mortgage Advisor requirements
- You should be a current Mortgage Advisor, holding CAS status
- You must have some of your own, transferable clients / introducers
- You must have proven experience at converting leads
This financial services firm with a first-class compliance record was established in 2009 and now has a successful team of over 21 Mortgage Advisors, which are highly rated on various review sites. They are keen to recruit Mortgage Advisors across the UK in England and South Wales.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Self-employed role with OTE of £30,000 - £50,000 pa
- Excellent commission of 60% on all business written
- Equipment provided to new Mortgage Advisors, such as: laptop, smart phone and stationery
- Also, IT software, compliance training / support is fully provided to Mortgage Advisors without costs
- Home based job
Working remotely in England or South Wales
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'