Are you looking for an exciting and busy role as a Mortgage Advisor within a respected brokerage with continued good volumes of business?
The firm have established a number of successful relationships with major property developers for new build developments across the South of England. Their relationships produce an excellent level of enquiries which are passed onto their team of knowledgeable Mortgage Advisors. You will be covering their New Build Property developments along the M5 from Worcester into Devon.
Mortgage Advisor requirements
- You should be fully CeMAP qualified (or equivalent) and ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Mortgage Advisor.
- With a strong team culture, you should be a team player and have your own initiative to work independently.
- Ability to work from remotely (mixture of home based and from new build sites) and visit their office in Exeter once a week
This professional multi-award winning national mortgage brokerage has an expert team of Mortgage Advisors offering advice to New Build purchasers. Having been established for over a decade, they are renowned with their clients for the excellent service provided - rated 4.9/5 on Trustpilot. Previous winner of the Best Adviser for the South West at the National Mortgage Adviser Awards. With a large friendly team environment, each member is valued and plays a key part in their continued success.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £21,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience plus bonuses
- OTE of £35,000 - £50,000
- Normal working hours but need to have the flexibility in terms of site visits and potentially some weekend working
- Dynamic mortgage advice business that is regularly achieving success
- Fantastic training support to their Mortgage Advisers from their experienced team
Mortgage Advisor Support
With their large friendly support team based in their Southampton Head Office, Mortgage Advisors will not need to chase the lender. Simply obtain documents from the client in order to submit the application. This will then be picked up by their case handler team to manage the underwriting process through to completion. This frees up your time as a Mortgage Advisor, to be spend with more clients!
Ideal location of Bridgwater / Weston-Super-Mare
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'