Mortgage Advisor within busy Estate Agency office £30,000 basic Salary OTE £70,000 - Shrewsbury
My client have a hugely successful branch in the centre of Shrewsbury with a fantastic local reputation, of been a award winning highly ethical local company.
The role of Mortgage Advisor will be as follows.
- Arranging appointments for buyers and Vendors to come into the branch and talk about Financial and Mortgage applications
- Qualifying buyers for the sales negotiators to then help then purchase a property
- Signing up all the paperwork with lenders and getting things through to Mortgage Offer
- Working with the Branch Manager to insure properties go through to exchange and finance is in place
- Working in the branch as a part of the team, helping where needed with the telephone and cover
80% of the appointments are booked in by the staff in the office, so there is huge potential to earn the £70,000 OTE the previous advisor earned.
There is also an opportunity to go self employed if preferred and to take 50% of the Proc Fees.
You Must be CEMAP Qualified, and able to work in a team and write volume business, but a great opportunity. Contact FionaCatanach for more information Interview to be held ASAP in Shrewsbury
- CeMap Qualified
- Estate Agents
- Mortgage Advisor
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job