We have a fantastic opportunity for both experienced and trainee Mortgage Advisers to join our team in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As one of our expert Mortgage Advisers, you will be offering our customers impartial advice from a unique whole of market perspective. Customers want to work with us because of who we are and how we work. As a result you won’t need to make outbound calls - all of our customers come to us. This means you can really focus your time doing what you do best, giving expert, independent telephone based advice. Your rewards are built around the delivery of exceptional customer service and activity.
What we are looking for
Whether you’re currently advising in a tied or whole of market environment, or have recently completed your CeMAP and you’re looking for the next step within financial services, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a keenness to continuously learn and develop your understanding of the mortgage process. As well as drive, ambition and passion for providing customers the best possible advice and experience. You’ll use your skill for quickly building confidence and rapport with customers over the phone to good use.
In return we offer
- A competitive salary and the potential to earn a bonus of up to 50%
- 22 days of annual leave increasing to 25 after service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A sociable and friendly environment
- Interest-free season ticket loans or a loan for a bike
- Free advice from our Which? Legal Team
- Childcare vouchers as part of salary sacrifice
- 45% gym subsidy with our affiliated gym
We want to upskill and add real value to experienced Advisers, and we want to train and develop those who have recently completed their CeMAP looking for their first break. Want to know more? Apply!
- CeMap Qualified
- Financial Services