We are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Adviser Assistant for our client based in Ipswich, this is an amazing opportunity and a great time to join their expanding company!!
- Preparing documents and checking through these for the mortgage adviser.
- Always ensuring the phone is answered - never hide behind an email.
- Ensure all documents are certified as required and uploaded to the relevant systems.
- Communicating with mortgage advisers, sites, lenders and clients to ensure the mortgage process runs smoothly, and that everyone is updated as applicable.
- Checking through clients’ documents including bank statements and proof of income, whilst maintaining data protection and confidentiality.
- To make regular contact and liaise with other team members to update on the progress and status of mortgage adviser cases.
- To help keep the office, your desk and filling up to date and tidy.
- Preparation of information for the developer/lender/client.
- Working weekend days on a monthly basis to be arranged fairly with other staff, with a lieu day in return during the week.
- Good communication and listening skills, including excellent customer services skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude.
- Experience with Microsoft programmes and flexibility to pick up other systems quickly.
- Respect and understanding of data protection and confidentiality.
- The confidence to work with numbers and explain them to clients.
- A professional, friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to work well with others and in a team to get the job done.
- To be organised and confident.
- MUST have own transport
- Salary: £21'000 - £22'000 DOE
- Free Parking
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Mortgage Advisor