The Regional Partner Network proposition at Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) bears testament to MAB being the market leader in Financial Services in the independent estate agency sector!
By joining one of our Regional Network Partners, you will be part of the multi-award winning MAB model, with over 150 major awards in the past 5 years to their name. This, combined with an excellent and highly supportive head office operation, will provide you with a fantastic platform to build your own business.
You’ll enjoy a role delivering high quality mortgage and protection services to your customers, whether they are looking for residential, buy-to-let, new homes or re-mortgage advice. You will have flexibility to manage your own diary to provide full advice and recommendation on both Mortgage and Protection products.
We are seeking individuals who have a passion and drive for this industry and this will be evident in your business awareness, as an expert for your customer’s needs. Our business is that of financial advice for the ultimate purchase of a new home and you will be on hand to fulfil your customer’s dreams!
This is an opportunity to build a genuine business in your preferred geographical location on a self-employed basis in the highly competitive but lucrative mortgage & protection sector that will give you immense rewards both personally and financially.
MAB’s self-employed business partners enjoy a highly competitive commission package and you will join a model based on opportunity, helping you to progress your career path to achieve your professional and earnings goals
- Realistic OTE £60-80K per annum
- No monthly fees or charges
- Marketing support including introducers having the ability to promote your services
- Working with you to identify and deliver new introducers and lead sources
- Full compliance support
- Learning & Development support from MAB’s award winning head office team
This role is ideal any mortgage and protection adviser looking to become self-employed OR a current self-employed adviser who is ready to increase their earnings potential
You will require
- CeMAP or equivalent to advise and recommend mortgage & protection products
- Ideally Whole of Market broker experience
- Ideally experienced in working in partnership or within Estate Agency
- Consistent track record of success
- Drive & passion to build your own business
- Business Acumen
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Broker
- Protection Sales
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'